Announcement:

New!

Brent Chua the FIFTEENTH Time!
October 07, 2008, 12:01 am

If you like what you are reading. You can follow my blog, subscribe to my feed through a reader or by email. Please do vote for my blog. The orange button is left from here. thanks!


Brazy Sundays
Gossip Wednesdays
Brent Chua Chronicles - still on the run

Friday, August 1, 2008

Brent Chua the Seventh Time!


Hello everyone. The Brent Chua Seventh Chronicle is here. I hope you haven't seen some of these pictures. Some of them are taken just yesterday. I actually posted an advanced-post for august 01. But I don't know why it hasn't been posted now that it's august o2. Maybe I had deleted it or had posted it on my other blog. hmm lemme check. Will you be sued for publishing pictures without asking permission? OMG.


PICTURES: (click to enlarge)
(note: these pictures underwent no retouching)








photos by: youbin07

i hope youbin won't get angry if I have posted his masterpieces...haha

news UPDATE:(agusut 05, 2008)

some pictures are removed by youbin07.. huhu too bad...to those who haven't seen them yet, my apologies...


SOME PICTURES WHICH ARE ALWAYS WORTH REMEMBERING:

Some pictures you may have seen,
but always worth remembering.
But don't be so keen,
For a thousand happiness it brings.



Okay guys. If you want to make an ode (poem of praise) for Brent Chua email it to me. I’ll be happy to post it here. Thanks. Until then. Subscribe to my feed or through mail to get updated. haha

VERY RELATED POSTS:







7 comments:

malemodelcitizen said...

hi sean! i googled my idol (brent chua) and your site came out. this is my first time visiting your site and i am impressed with your brent chua picture collections!!! WOW! yung images above appeared in magazines sa staes... nakita ko young editorial na yon. naku yung mga photos na you posted... waland photoshop yon... mga original yon...

thank you sa mga post! more power to you and brent chua!!!

if you are friends with our asian male supermodel brent chua... interview mo naman. :-)

shounn said...

thanks! anyway spead the news about pinoy models blog...okay i'll try to interview him.....subscribe now!

Anonymous said...

napadaan po ako - first time ko and i am digging this blog!

shounn said...

hello lukas,,, thanks for droppin by. i hope youll visit my site soon. please do comment next time with ur url on so i that i can reply to ur messages.. thanks...

Anonymous said...

my idol! Sent via iPhone to ah

Anonymous said...

i am a new fan. sean, great blog! and i'm counting sa interview... :-)

Anonymous said...

truly C A P T I V A T I N G!!!