Announcement:

New!

Brent Chua the FIFTEENTH Time!
October 07, 2008, 12:01 am

If you like what you are reading. You can follow my blog, subscribe to my feed through a reader or by email. Please do vote for my blog. The orange button is left from here. thanks!


Brazy Sundays
Gossip Wednesdays
Brent Chua Chronicles - still on the run

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Brent Chua the Fifth Time!

I hope you haven't seen these before, so that you'll be thanking me for posting them. HAHA



Updated: (july 25, 2008)


Latest update pictures:






Brent Chua's Fan Page Picture:






VERY RELATED POSTS:

  • Brent Chua the Seventh Time! phew! (cumming) haha


Please subscribe to get updated of the new pictures...thanks! Anyway, could somebody send me the link of his Facebook fan page? thanks!

Sorry guys I can't upload his pics on the fan page, Brent would be angry if his loyal fan gets sued for copyright infringement. haha

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

me likey... Wow

Anonymous said...

wow! he looks different again! bravo.

Anonymous said...

ibat ibang mukha ni brent sa mga pictures. he has such a diverse look. shawn, anong magazine to lumabas? wow talaga!

shounn said...

I don't know if they appeared in a magazine.. or if ever they appear, then surely not in the philippines, international kasi manok natin haha hehe... now you can subscribe to my feeds via a feed aggregator/reader or through mail. thanks! please spread the word about pinoymodels blog...

s.ham said...

I havent seen these pics! these are amazing!!

shounn said...

HAHA thanks that u havent seen this pictures pa... subscribe kana para updated ka sa mga pictures.. haha tska vote ka sa aking poll...u can subscribe via email...