Announcement:

New!

Brent Chua the FIFTEENTH Time!
October 07, 2008, 12:01 am

If you like what you are reading. You can follow my blog, subscribe to my feed through a reader or by email. Please do vote for my blog. The orange button is left from here. thanks!


Brazy Sundays
Gossip Wednesdays
Brent Chua Chronicles - still on the run

Friday, June 27, 2008

Asian Supermodel: Brent Chua!

This is copied from my main blog. This is my new blog, due to public demand, please fave my blog at technorati (widget is at the left) or stumble me (join stumbleupon and download toolbar).

(UPDATED)

VERY RELATED POSTS:

  • Brent Chua the Seventh Time! phew! (cumming) haha
Subsrcibe to get updated of Brent Chua!


I must admit that due to school stuff I haven’t been blogging for over a month now. The pages are kind of dusty and would you mind dusting them for me? Hmm… It’s my hobby, but wait a minute, isn’t it supposed to be non-negotiable? Blame those freaky CEL exams of mine. Burning the midnight candle will surely erase your beautiful brows but I hope it will save my butt this time. Shifting to another course because you failed the CEL exam is like committing suicide twice. No jokes to that. It will taint your reputation. But according to the law of attraction, I should focus on the things I want to happen not on those things that’ll make you a worrywart. I know it! I’m gonna pass the exam! So please pray for me…haha
While I was scanning through my mails I noticed a message from the incarnation of SEAN LEE (just how many Seans are there? I’m Sean too!) asking me to post about Brent Chua. Actually, it’s my first time to have heard of him but without much commotion here is Brent Chua in essence, in spirit and phew!


Name:
Brent Cu Chua

Country: Philippines, USA

Profession: Full time Model

Weight: 71kg, 154lbs

Height: 6′1Waist: 30

Suit: 42R

Eyes: Brown


Hair: Black (haha that's red!)

And

Birthday: May 21, 1985

Brent Chua is actually of Filipino and Chinese decent, if I’m correct. And after he conquered the catwalks of the Asian Region including Hong Kong, Thailand, Malaysia, Taiwan, China, Indonesia and Singapore, where he won the prestigious Male Model of the year 2004 at the Singapore Fashion Awards, he is now busy conquering the rest of the world starting New York City. He is now of the Ford Models (watch their yoga demo on youtube, search Tara and Augustus)and he has appeared in campaigns such as Bang and Olufsen, TIGI Bedhead, Benetton, Motorolla and the runways of Versace, Issey Miyake, Yohji Yamamoto, Gucci, Boss and etc. He’s now labeled as the Asian Male Supermodel. And it hurts to say:Wow! That’s so cool! Because I always wanted to be a model, a supermodel! But again, according to the most powerful law in the universe, the Law of Attraction, I must and will focus on the things that I want to happen so: Height Enhancers! Testosterone! I’m coming!


Gossip:

I dunno how true this is but according to answers.yahoo.com :

He is dating a 16 year old boy who works at American Apparel in Chelsea, NYC. And his mom has been trying to locate him.


(click here for my latest post for Brent Chua)

Brent Chua the Third Time!

Pictures:













17 comments:

shounn said...

hey guys.. i'm moderating my comments. please understand. you can still post comments but not as anonymous. HIHI

s.ham said...

Shawn, thank you for blogging about models... what a great way to start with featuring our very own ASIAN MALE SUPERMODEL Brent Chua! He is truly inspiring and I have seen many of his work and he is a true CHAMELON! I jsut saw his ad for TARGET and he looks so sexy there... I love Brent Chua and I kept coming back for him!

shounn said...

everyone listen! you can request for a model! HIHI just comment or message me on the chatbox..hihi s.ham? are you pinoy?

s.ham said...

i am a stylist here in london and i have styles brent before. he is such a sweetheart!

Modello said...

hey s.ham... i am also a fan of brent chua... i have worked with him in hong kong (i was his dresser) and he is super nice and humble. i have my pics taken with him and it is still hanging beside my desk. all i can say is he is super HOT!

Modello said...

shawn, more of brent chua pls...........

modelbooker said...

Yes! Yes! Yes! Brent Chua deserves all the best! He is the best! Looks Good! Successful! Down to Earth! and Most od All...... He is our very own PINOY ASIAN MALE SUPERMODEL!!!!!

Mabait yan sabi ng kaibigan ko na na meet siya sa isang fashion show!

SHAWN.... I want MORE BRENT CHUA!!!!!

Anonymous said...

okay... HIHI and you can still request for a post of another model.. HIHI

Anonymous said...

hi shawn... i just want Brent Chua!

shounn said...

new post! just click bren chua label and search for the new one..

Anonymous said...

brent chua is mine! sarap!

Anonymous said...

Hi Hi Moderator
I just googled Brent Chua and chanced upon your site. I am also a fan of him. Do you know him personally? i added him in facebook but he hass not accept it yet. Baka add lang niya yung mga kilala niya. I just saw his Brent Chua Fan page on facebook so I will just add myself there.

Our very own supermodel is one HOT guy!

shounn said...

Hi jonas! we're friends on facebook na... too bad... i am going to post his pictures on his facebook.. and youve seen them already...

shounn said...

subscribe to my feeds or visit my site always ha... please help spread the word about this new blog... you can read my other post about him too!

Anonymous said...

Sali ka sa Brent Chua Fan sa facebook... just type Brent Chua and join the group. I really love this guy. Thanks Shawn and sinabi ko na sa mga kaibigan ko about your site!

shounn said...

Thanks a lot! okay i'll be a fan of him in facebook group na.. HAhaha ang rami nyang fans no? hmm... mabait kasi..hahasana i['ll meet him in person...

Anonymous said...

I'm sending this message from my iPhone. Make pati sa labas ng Bahay check ok pa rin blog mo! Oo nga mabait daw yan so brent... At masyado daw professional... Ibat iba din ang dating in every pics... Yan ang talagang supermodel! Magkaibigan din daw sila ni rocky! But rocky is not my type.