Announcement:

New!

Brent Chua the FIFTEENTH Time!
October 07, 2008, 12:01 am

If you like what you are reading. You can follow my blog, subscribe to my feed through a reader or by email. Please do vote for my blog. The orange button is left from here. thanks!


Brazy Sundays
Gossip Wednesdays
Brent Chua Chronicles - still on the run

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Brent Chua the Third Time!

To those who know nothing about Brent Chua read my other posts.
Not reading on PinoyModels' Blog? please click Pinoy Models to get diverted.





Pictures!















VERY RELATED POSTS:

  • Brent Chua the Seventh Time! phew! (cumming) haha
Subsrcibe to get updated of Brent Chua!

7 comments:

Modello said...

wow! how did you get all these photos? just amazing!!!!! i love brent chua!

shounn said...

Yeah, I'm just good at researching for pics... HAHAH thanks for commenting anyway... HIHIh the last two pics won't show up... HIHIH may be viewers can just click on them? HMM please scatter my post about brent chua... HIHI

shounn said...

please spread the word bout my blog... ill be posting more about brent chua soon.... HIHI

Anonymous said...

count me as his new fan! My friend always checks your blog for brent chua's update and now I'm checking it too! Brent just transforms in every shot... Incredible

shounn said...

Yeah. I think that's one of the reasons why he's dubbed as the Asian Male supermodel becuase of his versatility... I'll be posting more of him soon,when I can find new pics... HIHIHI anyway spread the word! and you can request for aother models to get posted too! that's the main thingy of this blog... HIHI thanks!

Anonymous said...

Shawn, Please loo out for Brent Chua's Target campaign. By the way he is with W Talent Management in Manila. I love Brent Chua!

shounn said...

Loo out? what's that? you mean I'll be campaigning for brent chua? hahah WE WILL. I'll be posting more pics soon... just check out my blog or subscribe to my feed... haha please do comment not as anonymous... heheh