Announcement:

New!

Brent Chua the FIFTEENTH Time!
October 07, 2008, 12:01 am

If you like what you are reading. You can follow my blog, subscribe to my feed through a reader or by email. Please do vote for my blog. The orange button is left from here. thanks!


Brazy Sundays
Gossip Wednesdays
Brent Chua Chronicles - still on the run

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Brent Chua Interview!

(updated august 09, 2008)

(update: Hey guys, wait a bit more, I've sent him the questions already!)

Malapit na!

Hello readers and fans of Brent Chua. I already have sent him a message asking him if he is willing to get interviewed. I know he will. But he hasn't replied yet. Though it wasn't futile to send him the interview questions, I am thinking that it wouldn’t be proper to interview him (or send to him the questions) until he confirms. But surely, I know, he will.

I think it would be better that you will chip in this “thing” so I am begging you guys to throw me your questions to be part of the final questionnaire. Just comment them in this post. Don’t email them because they will end up in my spam and I may overlook them when I browse. I will have a little surprise for everyone two Sundays from now. It’s a Brent Chua thingy but don’t expect something very grandiose. I’m just a poor now-loyal fan voicing out our collective opinion. If you will ask me; why next next week? It’s because your poor Shawn is still a college student and he has to make up on his golden eggs on tests. We will have our midterms next week, that’s’ until Saturday. If I can’t post the “Brent Chua thingy” next Sunday then my apologies in advance. I’m not Superman to remember all things. My brain is full of Accounting stuffs and I don’t know how to remove them.


pic found by: francis (I think this is a new pic, notice the hair, the hair was for the july 20-aug 1 pictorials0

I am expecting your questions to be part of the interrogation, so comment them here. Brent Chua Fans please participate. haha

UPDATE:

I've installed a top commentators widget so that you guys can see whose the most participative of all. You can see the widget on the page.

Another thing is, next time I will be hosting the pictures that I'll be posting here. Some pictures are removed by the owner that's why over time they disappear. huhu

Thanks and I love you all!

Do I sound so demanding? If I do then OMG, sorry guys...

Comment them here now!

Did You miss?


15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shawn, hi hi

balik ulit ako. i posted yesterday and i spelled your name incorrectly, sorry. :-)

my question for him...

what made you choose modelling as a profession?

do you have advice for other asian men/women, or anyone else who wants to get into modeling?

cannot wait!

shounn said...

thanks andy... please post your url next time so that i can reply to your blog... haha anyway, please spread the word about brent chua interview... haha thanks keep reading!! keep bleeeding...in love.. with brent chua... haha corny..

s.ham said...

what are your plans after modeling?

how do you stay so down to earth despite the success?

love oyur blog sean!

Anonymous said...

Hi Shawn,

Thank you for blogging about my favorite Supermodel Brent Chua.

I have worked with him in Taipe (I am a stylist) and he is really sweet and HOT!!!

My question for him is:

Was it difficult for you (as an Asian) to penetrate the market outside Asia?

How does it feel to be dubbed the Asian Male Supermodel?

I cannot wait for the interview.

All my LOVE from Taipe

shounn said...

thanks christian for the questions... hehe

Anonymous said...

HEY GUYS:

CHECK OUT

www.stevencounts.com

OUR FAVORITE SUPERMODEL HAS A PIC THERE. AND HE LOOKS SO SO GOOD.

in love nanaman ako!

malemodelcitizen said...

WOW! He is really a superstar!

He has so many different looks!

I admire that!

For the interview, please ask him:

Likes/Dislikes about modeling.

Thanks Shawn.

Study hard.

Cant wait for the interview.

shounn said...

thanks everyone for participating... hehe i love y'all...

asian blogger said...

WHERE IS YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO MODEL?

DO YOU MISS YOUR FAMILY?

bring it on Sean!

Anonymous said...

can i have brents e mail? haha

Anonymous said...

HINDI AKO MAKAHINTAY SA INTERVIEW.

Anonymous said...

Hello, dropping by here. In case you are interested about the 2008 Beijing Olympic Results, check out 2008 Beijing Olympics Medal Tally Count for updates.

Models Inc said...

bonjour, from paris.

i have worked (styled) brent chua for a photo shooting and one thing i can say! he is a truly great supermodel blessed with a great character and personalite.

love this blog about him.

shounn said...

thanks model Inc. PLease subsrcibe... ill be posting the interview as soon as he sent the answers to me... hehe thanks...

Anonymous said...

HI HI! you are the best shawn.