Announcement:

New!

Brent Chua the FIFTEENTH Time!
October 07, 2008, 12:01 am

If you like what you are reading. You can follow my blog, subscribe to my feed through a reader or by email. Please do vote for my blog. The orange button is left from here. thanks!


Brazy Sundays
Gossip Wednesdays
Brent Chua Chronicles - still on the run

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Brent Chua the Eleventh Time!

Hello Guys. This is the latest picture I've got. Maybe you have seen this one. Maybe not. But I hope for the latter. See you around! I've got two exams tomorrow.







Did you miss?

Brent Chua on the Hot Seat!
My chat with Brent Chua!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! POWERFUL IMAGE TO!!!!!!!!

s.ham said...

stunning image!

ch said...

Simply GORGEOUS.

Brent Chua is truly the ASIAN MALE SUPERMODEL.

Thanks for posting.

Anonymous said...

amazing to.

Anonymous said...

THE BEST!

He is such a CUTIE!

Saan mo to nakuha?