Announcement:

New!

Brent Chua the FIFTEENTH Time!
October 07, 2008, 12:01 am

If you like what you are reading. You can follow my blog, subscribe to my feed through a reader or by email. Please do vote for my blog. The orange button is left from here. thanks!


Brazy Sundays
Gossip Wednesdays
Brent Chua Chronicles - still on the run

Friday, September 5, 2008

D & G Photo Error




D & G ad campaign



I really am not sure, while browsing the Made in Brazil Blog, if this picture that caught my eye:


a. was unedited but posted for the sake of it
b. posted but forgot to edit it
c. part of the picture, is it? damn it
d. Is something wrong it?


hmm....comment your answers.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think he posted it for the sake of it. After all, Made in Brazil posts raw pictures... hihihi

Anonymous said...

i'd like some Brazilian in my room now...yumm yumm, who cares if there was an error