Announcement:

New!

Brent Chua the FIFTEENTH Time!
October 07, 2008, 12:01 am

If you like what you are reading. You can follow my blog, subscribe to my feed through a reader or by email. Please do vote for my blog. The orange button is left from here. thanks!


Brazy Sundays
Gossip Wednesdays
Brent Chua Chronicles - still on the run

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Gisele Bundchen, When will she rest?

Okay as promised, I'll be featuring Brazilian models during Sundays. And as of this typing it's five minutes before the clock strikes Monday. Gosh. I can't believe I was so hooked up with that nice movie I just watched: 21. Really nice. You should watch it. Although I downloaded an MP4 file, and not the AVI (dunno what's the diff, maybe it lies on the quality of it), I still had fun watching it on a small screen. Oh yeah. I just realized. It really is about the quality of it. I'm nuts.

Crap. I consumed ten minutes snapshoting pictures(b'coz they're under copyright and can't be right-clicked), pirating them. I hope the HELLs of those publisher won't break loose, sue me (read disclaimer below), and ask me for fines! Damn it! I'm just a poor college kid, a normal guy who goes to school everyday, blogging about his hobby, and I don't have a million lettuces! Spare me! I'm promoting your works! Consider it please!

FISHMO. I had another five minutes fleeted. Sorry guys I'm no touch typist. I mean I am, but is it? 80 wpm at 50% accuracy? nyahaha. BTW. My blog's not on Philippine time. So I've got an excuse of posting it on a Monday while making it appear that it has been published on a Sunday! jaja.

Anyway, I'm getting off the topic. We're talking about Brazy models right? Right. Now. Why won't we not start this new Sunday series with the hottest, the sexiest, (if not the highest paid) of them all. Start the drumrolls. Shout till you slit your own throat with those sharp voices. Gisele Bundchen.......

(oh, I did not know it's got only one L, btw, it's got two dots on the U, like a smiley, I know you know, damn.)


On a casual collection, by Colcci



Ad campaign by Colcci (i don't like the feel of it though)



It's my first time seeing her in High fashion clothes, b'coz I usually watch her vids/pics as an Angel of Victoria's Secret, or of anything else but couture.





Hey baby, Just when will you rest?
BTW. She's turned 28 last July.

Did you miss?

Gisele Had a nosejob?

0 comments: