Announcement:

New!

Brent Chua the FIFTEENTH Time!
October 07, 2008, 12:01 am

If you like what you are reading. You can follow my blog, subscribe to my feed through a reader or by email. Please do vote for my blog. The orange button is left from here. thanks!


Brazy Sundays
Gossip Wednesdays
Brent Chua Chronicles - still on the run

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Brent Chua the Twelfth Time!

A lot of my friends from multiply complained about my constant posting about Brent Chua, and about blogging and traffic tips of my other blog. Well, I can't blame them because I accidentally turned on the cross posting of my Multiply. So it actually picks up as a feed what I'm posting here on my real blogsite. They can opt not to read or otherwise. haha. It's up to them. Unfortunately, what editings I do to my posts won't show up there. That's so bad. Anyway.

Now Brent Chua fans here are the pictures you may or may not have seen. Notice his cheekbones where he is in blonde. These are actually not of the latest pictures, the hair is the proof. hmm This is from his fan page, and I guess not everyone joined his fan page.




Babush!

Feel free to browse some other Brent Chua Postings I made.


7 comments:

New Model Arny said...

Brent looks really good in whatever color or style you put him in. Did you read his feature on NUMERO mag?

shounn said...

i did not. share mo naman... jiji

Anonymous said...

i am a new fan. this is new or old photos?

Anonymous said...

Nakita ko na ting mga to! He looks really good in TIGI Bedhead Canpaign

Anonymous said...

I remember the TIGI BEDHEAD Campaign was all over UK with huge billboards!

modelbooker said...

Brent has the appeal for both COMMERCIAL and HIGH FASHION! THATS A TRUE SUPERMODEL!!!

Anonymous said...

HE IS GREAT!