Announcement:

New!

Brent Chua the FIFTEENTH Time!
October 07, 2008, 12:01 am

If you like what you are reading. You can follow my blog, subscribe to my feed through a reader or by email. Please do vote for my blog. The orange button is left from here. thanks!


Brazy Sundays
Gossip Wednesdays
Brent Chua Chronicles - still on the run

Monday, September 1, 2008

Brent Chua the Tenth time!

This is the latest Brent Chua Picture I've got from John Jiffy! Enjoy!

He actually have gotten this from a coffee table book.






7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH SHIT!!!

THIS IS HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT!

shounn said...

jajaja, hey ryan... hmm...

Models Inc said...

I have this book too!

Look at his body! WOW.

Anonymous said...

CUTE SEXY POSE.

<3 BRENT

ch said...

Great Image... Great Contrast!

ch said...

Brent can pull of everything, from being slick to well suited to high fashion to being sexy....

Anonymous said...

I never get tired of brent chua! bring them on!!! love love our very own supermodel!