Announcement:

New!

Brent Chua the FIFTEENTH Time!
October 07, 2008, 12:01 am

If you like what you are reading. You can follow my blog, subscribe to my feed through a reader or by email. Please do vote for my blog. The orange button is left from here. thanks!


Brazy Sundays
Gossip Wednesdays
Brent Chua Chronicles - still on the run

Monday, August 18, 2008

Brent Chua on The Hot Seat!


Here's Brent Chua on the Hot Seat!
_____________________________
Hey dude.

Hope you are having a great time there...

Q1 You started modeling when you were… (age)

A1 Stated when I was 20.

Q2 What made you choose modeling as a profession?

A2 To enjoy what you do, travel the world, and get paid quite well for it is pretty enticing.

Q3 Do you have a sibling who's into modeling too?

A3 Nope.

Q4 Was it difficult for you (as an Asian) to penetrate the market outside Asia?

A4 The market for Asian models is very slight and specific. But wonders can be worked with the right motivation from a great team of agents. Also, the right time chooses you.

Q5 Modeling is a short-lived career, right? So what are your plans after modeling? Go into business? Go to college?

A5 If you're capable of managing your career efficiently, it won't be a short lived one. As far as future plans, I've had business opportunities in the past. So going into business is most definitely a possibility.

Q6 A lot of fans you have met do have positive comments about you. So how do you stay so down to earth despite the success?

A6 I dont live in this industry and socialize with very few people in it. My life and my profession are two separate things, so its not hard to stay down to earth when you are truly content with yourself. It helps to be in good company as well.

Q7 What did you feel when ABS-CBN dubbed your friend, and fellow supermodel Rocky Salumbides as the First Pinoy Ford Model when you really were the First Pinoy Ford Model?

A7 How do I feel? I feel it's completely irrelevant. And for sure there's been someone of Filipino blood in the past who has been with Ford, even before me.

Q8 Is the rumor true that you were dating a 16 year old boy who worked for the American Aparrel Chelsea and that your mom is trying to locate you?

A8 This is another irrelevant questions. The person who started this is truly jealous and has got nothing better to do.

Q9 Do you have a girlfriend? ( If no, then--- So you're dating…)

A9 Being in a relationship requires a lot of time. As of now, I am not prepared to be in a relationship.

Q10 How does it feel to be dubbed as the "Asian Male Supermodel"?

A10 I'm always grateful for the people behind me.

Q11 Bumabalik-balik ka ba dito sa Pilipinas?

§ If no, then do you miss your family? And do you have plans to go back here?

A11 Only for the holidays. I miss them all the time.

Q12 So ano ang na mimiss mo sa Pilipinas? (food, place, and thing you can only do here)

A12 I miss my family and friends. I would say the food too, but it's not hard to find elsewhere.

Q13 I'm pretty sure you've got a lot of fans, who aspire to become models, and who look up at you (including me haha!). What is your advice for for them, or anyone else who wants to get into modeling?

A13 I would simply advise them to never give up and just be yourself. It's not merely about physical attributes, but rather who you are and what you are about. It's a package deal.

It's great chatting with you, and hope to see you in person too!

All the best and God bless.

Always...



BRENT CHUA*
____________________________
There you have it folks!

If you like this then digg this and stumble this page! Vote for my Blog! You can find the widget on the upper left sidebar, the orange button. And then donate to me by buying me coffee... haha

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sean! I can sense that Brent Chua is very intellectual and down to earth. I havent met him in person pero I want to meet him too!

LOVE BRENT LOVE BRENT LOVE BRENT!!!!

mabait nga talaga!

shounn said...

naku naman... bakit la pang viewers.. request pa naman nang mga tao toh.... HUHUHU
yes he is... weve actually chatted..

Modello said...

very well put! this just proves that Brent Chua is more than a model... he is truly the Asian Male Supermodel!!!

Anonymous said...

I also saw his interview for IMAGINE magazine here in pinas.

HOT!

shounn said...

sino ba ang very well put? siya o ako... HAHAHA kidding, sorry airhead.. haha
wait kayo sa chat namin ni b, post ko at 20, tsaka may pahabol na pic sa 22.. check nyo lang blog ko palagi... scatter niyo about this...modello, ur top one on top commentattors... haha so yo ulocated in newyork? brooklyn? i hope we can mee up too.. HIHI

subscribe kau sa mga posts para conevrse tayo mga fans lahat... mamanotify kayo if may ngcomment...

Modello said...

YOU R THE GREATEST SHAWN, YOU MADE MY DAY BY POSTING THIS INTERVIEW. I ADMIRE BRENT CHUA SO MUCH MORE NOW!

Anonymous said...

i am a new fan! i actually we him and wow! he has everything!

Anonymous said...

i mean googles

Anonymous said...

Sean, may nag upload ng shooting ni brent as youtube... check mo! he looks cute! sexy...

Anonymous said...

NAKA KA IN LOVE TALAGA! <3

s.ham said...

i love this interview!

you did a great job shawn...

more pics please!

shounn said...

haha, soon...haha

modelbooker said...

well done shawn.

cant wait for the next! :-)

Anonymous said...

NAKU!

I PRINTED TIS PAGE! LOVE THIS INTERVIEW SHOUNN.

shounn said...

thanks... too bad... this blog is new , and im not expert of seo, so everyone cant see it...