Announcement:

New!

Brent Chua the FIFTEENTH Time!
October 07, 2008, 12:01 am

If you like what you are reading. You can follow my blog, subscribe to my feed through a reader or by email. Please do vote for my blog. The orange button is left from here. thanks!


Brazy Sundays
Gossip Wednesdays
Brent Chua Chronicles - still on the run

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Brent Chua The Eighth Time!

(Note: The Brent Chua Interview will be posted soon! So tell your friends about it!)

Sorry Guys, for being away the whole week. We've got our midterms exam. We will have our last test this Wednesday so pray for me. Anyway, Brent Chua is so busy with his ramps and photo shoot that he hasn't replied to what I had sent him but a mere say of sending it back to me after he's done with his stuffs, which I think are never-ending (just how is it to become a supermodel? eh?).

Here's the latest picture that I found. Haha. You don't need to enlarge it, because it already is. Just look at how he strike a post. OMG. That's how a supermodel does his thing!


P.S. All the picture of my previous Brent Chua post has been removed. Too bad.. huh

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

now that's what i call a SUPERMODEL! brent chua is the best!

Models Inc said...

OMG!!! Look at the expression and the way he posses... He is truly the best!

Anonymous said...

one word: WOW!

Anonymous said...

just stopping by to check on my idol... brent chua