Announcement:

New!

Brent Chua the FIFTEENTH Time!
October 07, 2008, 12:01 am

If you like what you are reading. You can follow my blog, subscribe to my feed through a reader or by email. Please do vote for my blog. The orange button is left from here. thanks!


Brazy Sundays
Gossip Wednesdays
Brent Chua Chronicles - still on the run

Friday, August 22, 2008

Brent Chua the Ninth Time!

Hey guys, this is a rare picture! You're so blessed to have seen this one. This is exclusive! haha. To those who agree with me posting my picture on this blog, comment after this post. I do look like Brent Chua. HAHA! kidding you!

Just click to enlarge! I hosted this picture on my own page creator. So no fears for you of getting this removed, unless I will be the one removing them.


I've chatted to a model agent three days ago. He does agree with us that B is such a nice guy. He commented that its amazing how he changes looks on every picture. Like a chameleon. Now take a look above and compare it with the ones I've posted before. See?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

SYET! This guy is a MAJOR HOTTIE! That is why he is the ASIAN MALE SUPERMODEL!

Anonymous said...

F*CK!!! HE IS TOO SEXY!

asian blogger said...

his sexy appeal shines through here!

www.topasianmodels.blogspot.com

malemodelcitizen said...

this is SEXY!

Anonymous said...

SYET! ito na lang nga ang wallpaper ko sa desktop!!! HOT!