Announcement:

New!

Brent Chua the FIFTEENTH Time!
October 07, 2008, 12:01 am

If you like what you are reading. You can follow my blog, subscribe to my feed through a reader or by email. Please do vote for my blog. The orange button is left from here. thanks!


Brazy Sundays
Gossip Wednesdays
Brent Chua Chronicles - still on the run

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Joevince Canizares: A cebuano top mannequin

Pictures First:



(Does he underwent a an operation? Like an appendix removal?)


A little fact:

Name: Jose Vicente Canizares
Height: 6'0''
Hair Color: Light Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Shoe size: 11 ½
Sign: Sagittarius
Body Type: Muscular

This top mannequin is a cebuano and is a alumnae of the University of San Carlos. Joevince is a familiar face as he continually appear on various TV ads, the latest of which is of Greenwich Overload Pizza. He's under the Calcarrie Modeling Agency.

His both brothers are models too.

We were schoolmates for one semester only. Hmm. How I wish I'm a model too...

Want more of him? comment here so I'll post more pictures...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

he's appealing... hot body...


not my type...hahaha... a bit undercooked...but not raw enough...


oh...sean, ni comment nako

Anonymous said...

Asking questions are genuinely fastidious thing if you are not understanding something totally,
but this article gives pleasant understanding yet.
Also visit my web blog :: satilik evler adana